- Shop All Rug Pads
- Rug Pads by Type
- Rug Pads by Size
- Rug Pads by Brand
1. REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We collect personal information in various ways to better serve you. The personal information we collect may include your name, company, address, phone number, mailing address, email address, credit card information and other relevant data. We generally do not require this information to obtain access to our site but might ask you for this information when you correspond with us, send us a resume or other correspondence, or make a purchase or request products, services or quotes. This information allows us to process your request or purchase order correctly and to contact you should the need arise. We also use information we collect for our internal purposes, in an aggregated form, to measure number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and other relevant statistics. We collect this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content and processes of our site.
2. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Craft Rug Mills takes physical, electronic and managerial precautions in our effort to secure against unauthorized access and use of the data you send us. We periodically review our security measures in an effort to ensure your privacy. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information any time you are on the Internet by changing your passwords often, using a combination of letters and numbers, and making sure you use a secure browser, among other measures. To protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet, our site uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. To purchase products and services on our site, you must use an SSL-enabled browser. You can confirm the SSL encryption via the letters "Https" in your browser address bar and a secure lock icon in your browser.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We consider the personal information contained in our business records to be confidential. We may sometimes disclose personal information about you to our affiliates or to others who work for us. We may also disclose personal information about you to service providers and vendors, and to others who provide products and services to us. It is not our policy to sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
4. LINKS. Our site may contain links to other sites, and we cannot accept and are not responsible for maintaining your privacy once you leave our site. When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own. Please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE for further information.
6. EMAIL COMMUNICATION. Except for communications confirming registration or relating to a purchase, Craft Rug Mills will not send you any postal mail or email unless you elect to receive such communications.
7. CHILDREN. We understand the importance of protecting a child's privacy in an online environment. This site is not designed for or directed at children eighteen (18) years of age or younger. Therefore, Craft Rug Mills does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children eighteen (18) years of age or younger and does not wish to collect any such information.
Last updated: September 1, 2006